Gorgeous Hawaiian Yoga Retreat August 23rd-30th with Carolyn & Pranavah Yoga Studio in Long Island City
Aloha! Pranavah Yoga is thrilled to be offering its first Yoga retreat and we set our eyes on Kailua-Kona Hawaii, The Big Island!
This retreat accommodates 8 people, it’s small and intimate and you will get a lot of personal attention in your practice.
August 23-30th with Carolyn McPherson
- 30 Minute Pranayama & Morning Meditation
- 2 Daily Yoga Classes
- Energizing Sunrise Flow followed by Meditation
- Early Evening and Sunset Classes
- 7 Nights in Gorgeous Private Villa 5 minutes from the beach
- Private Chef cooking fresh, local seafood Daily (vegetarian options available)
- Breakfast Daily
- 6 Three Course Group Dinners (one night out)
$3500 Luxurious large suite and private bathroom
** You may bring guest for additional additional $1000, but you will have to share your king size bed and bathroom with him or her. If you intend on bringing guest, please contact Carolyn for additional $1000 payment.
This retreat is highly affordable for the luxury quality of room and board, gourmet three course dinners, breakfast, and top notch yoga instruction in the gorgeous setting of Hawaii, Aloha!!
Airfare is not included to Honolulu
A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required to hold your room
Activities on the Island:
- Challenging hiking trails at Mauna Kea Summit. Mauna Kea Summit is home to the world’s largest telescopes and has atmospheric clarity better than anywhere else on earth. Breathtaking views from Hawaii’s tallest volcano! Mauna Kea is also well known for its spectacular sun sets and night time star gazing!
- Head into Hawaii Volcanoes National Park via the Crater Rim Drive. The park, which is both a World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Preserve, is filled with must-see spots such as the active Kilauea.
- Swimming and snorkeling
- Explore the local beaches 5 minutes from villa, or at our private pool.
- Shopping, great restaurants, exploring the island and so much more.
- This retreat is highly affordable for the luxury quality of room and board, breakfast and three course gourmet meals included, and top notch yoga classes all in the natural beauty of Hawaii during high season, Aloha!